Monday, August 23, 2010

my brain drain

it's draining the brain
and you will never be the same
it pokes the nerves
and you only bear a curve
or a ride on the bend,
under a ledge,
locked inside a rut,
stuck beneath a drunken schmuck.

that's how it feels
just when you think the fits aren't real
my brain is static
and i wish there was magic
but the notes and the gloats
that goes on in my head
cry out pain and numbness
all at once.

how can it be?
who knows why it is so?
that is how the brain ends up
fried, boiled,
pulped, reconstituted,
then drained.


where it goes?
i don't know...
i hope the maids don't use liquid "sosa"

my brain may fry, boil,
get pulpy, reconstitute and drain itself
but it grows back
reforms itself
yet not in its original state

but i like it
i manage to cope.
as a different person
each time, each day
IT happens.

I live with my EPILEPSY, how else?

No comments:

Post a Comment