Saturday, June 27, 2015

when mania strikes, situation #1

I am manic as of the moment. 
I have not had a bad idea nor a good sleep for the last six days, 
and I am having racing thoughts or so they say…
mine are very quick, great, astounding ideas but the moment I say I should write them down, my mind is onto something tremendously-outrageous-else.

I can barely concentrate on one task but I get to finish most of them because I keep a list and I'm tidy like that…there's no better joy than sweeping the floor of a whole day's worth of hair, hair and dirt and tiny Lego almost-like-dot size toys and bits of pancit canton. 

I can't say my house is spick and span but I admit I am a germophobic to the level of obscenity (which I do not want to mention). 
I can call it a day if I've accomplished a major clean-up task (whether psychoanalytical, medical, paralegal, paranormal, or simple data gathering, pagkalap ng tsismis and investigation/ surveillance mode, included). 


I can listen to music or watch a movie while I chat, 
talk with my better half and halflings who speak all at once 
sending different messages and all addressed to me, draw, 
check on my email, watch over the stove, paint, cook, 
do the laundry, stare at my painting, read the news; and people watch on FB
(which by the way is not a simple task to do once you get hooked, 
you tend to care…a lot…in a very stressing manner 
and it's evil good because you just can't turn away from it); 
steal some selfie moments alone and then delete them quickly
(I admit, narcissistic written all over me right now)… 
And write these notes that might capture in words a long-standing manic episode for someone with BIPOLAR DISORDER I…  

I am manic, so let me be…ME…who, I bet, is not far from being YOU. 

Learn more about bipolar, it's not all suicide. 

Millet Galeos, 6/27/2015 2:38 AM
#bipolarthoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment